Inspektre | Application Security Measured
Inspektre makes it easy to measure application security at your organization.
How does it work?
Inspektre operates in few simple steps.
- Code is scanned for Intelligence, SAST results (Checkmarx, Deepcode.ai, Veracode and etc) for SARIF Files.
- Security Knowledge Graphs are generated from this metadata.
- Finally, Inspektre Dashboard displays the results.
Inspektre dashboard gives an organization visibility with metrics on how code security affects the organization.
- Organization's Security Score.
- Top Security Goals - Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Access Control, Authorization.
- Attacks that can potentially be realized on a codebase.
- Automatic fulfillment of OWASP ASVS - Application Security Verification Standard.